2015年7月12日星期日

Entirely Different Food

Guess what? I want to show you two pictures of the noodles I had in the Morse Dining Hall the day before yesterday.



Don't You Find it Inviting?

BUT IT TASTED SWEET!!!

I was overjoyed when I saw the photo of the noodles when Rachel pasted it onto our Wechat group. I virtually ran to the dining hall in case I wouldn't miss it. I like noodles! And now I could have noodles at Yale - after so many days of eating Pizza (which, unfortunately, was the last food I'd like to take a bite).

The instant I took a bite at the noodles, I was astonished and dumbfounded! How could one cook noodles in this way? How could one add so much sweetener into NOODLES? How dare they! My poor noodles!

Finally I solved this matter. I put the two bowls of noodles into one bowl, the sweet noodle soup being left in the other. Then I added some boiled water into the noodles in hope to wash away the sweet taste. Finally I poured in three spoons of hot spicy pepper sauce! Ant that's the whole story. I will never have the courage to taste another bowl of noodles in this strange country.

Now, let's enjoy some really delicious breakfast.



Yes, sweet soybean milk and - 

        fried noodles - salted, of course.

2 条评论:

  1. Beautiful photo indeed, and an even more beautiful and innovative plan to make them "your noodles" The Yale food always surprises me in being far more beautiful than tasty.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. O(∩_∩)O~ “The Yale food always surprises me in being far more beautiful than tasty.” - I have to say I can't agree with you more.

      删除